As a children portrait artist and a mother of a toddler, I am passionated about
nurturing children's creativity and artistic talent. Besides using my blog to record my journey in art, I am using my blog
to provide resources and open dialogs on the topic of nurturing children's creativity and artistic talent. My blog entries generally fall into the following catagories:
1) nuturing your child's creativity and artistic talent
2) discovering oneself through art
3) helpful art-related resources for parents
4) my art-related projects
Go to my blog
I offer three types of workshops:
1) Workshop for parents and caregivers of young children on how to nurture chidlren's creativity and artistic talent --
Creativity and artistic talent do not just belong to the few people who were born with them. They can be cultivated
and nurtured in each one of us. If parents can be more aware of providing the right environment and encouragement
to their children, the creativity and artistic talent of their chidlren will flourish sooner rather than later.
2) Workshop for older children on the topic of finding their mission in life --
Art can be used as a tool for self discovery for it helps us visuallize our thoughts and future.
Through drawing and discussion, this workshop encourages children to think about their purpose in life. It is imperative to introduce the concept of purpose
in life to youngsters. This can lead them to the right path and motivate them to achieve their full potential.
3) Workshop for adults on the topic of finding their mission in life --
Art can be used as a tool for self discovery for it helps us visualize our thoughts and future. Through drawing and discussion,
this workshop guides participants on the path of searching for their mission in life.
Learn more about my workshops